How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Rose Mary Almeida Lopes
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The author(s) authorize the publication of the article in the journal.
2. The author(s) ensure that the contribution is original and unpublished and is not being evaluated in other journal(s).
3. The journal is not responsible for the opinions, ideas and concepts expressed in the texts because they are the sole responsibility of the author(s).
4. The publishers reserve the right to make adjustments and textual adaptation to the norms of APA.
5. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication, with the work after publication simultaneously licensed under a (Creative Commons (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
6. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work (Submitted version, Accepted version [Author Accepted Manuscript], or Published version [Version of Record]) online, e.g., in any repository, Any website or Author’s homepage , as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work. The REGEPE ask as policy conditions for the Authors to: Must link to published article with DOI. See the Effect of Open Access at: http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html